Translation of one of its creators interview (for LeMonde, April 12th, 2000) : "With Amaya, designing a webpage is as easy as browsing it: it is its main difference from commercial products. More, Amaya is a research and development tool which helps us to forecast the future. As we are working on projects and web standard which are not currently considered by the industry, e.g.: MathML, which is a mathematic formulas description language, and is essential for teaching."
So, take a closer look on it and, why not, take part in its development.
currently Amaya integrates almost completely SVG format  and the style sheets (CSS). You will control vectorial graphs and typography!
on the other hand, as we have tested it on Windows platform, as well browsing in HTML/CSS design, Amaya has crashed when reading too many bugsy webpages, which is the case with many online webpages and could limit its use for an existant webpage debugging.
 which will make you know current errors in visited webpages
 it’s a minimum, since this project is a W3C emanation
 since version 8.2
Sur le Framablog
- Apprendre le Web avec Mozilla Webmaker (4)
- Framasoft présente : Vosges Opération Libre, le 17 et 18 mai à Gérardmer
- Le Geektionnerd a 5 ans
- Le nouveau cursus de notre école d'ingêneur
- Apprendre le Web avec Mozilla webmaker (3)
- Blender - Projet Gooseberry
- Error 404
- Verrou sur document
- Cherche solution d'économie d'énergie
- AGPL : à partir de quand demander les sources
- Install party samedi 19 avril 2014 @nnexe Paris gare de Lyon
- APL Apéro Parisien du Libre du 15 avril 2014
- fonction embed impossible avec l'https
- Android owncloud DAVdroid ???
Juste une image
- violencia doméstica
- Creative Commons BY-SA