Translation of one of its creators interview (for LeMonde, April 12th, 2000) : "With Amaya, designing a webpage is as easy as browsing it: it is its main difference from commercial products. More, Amaya is a research and development tool which helps us to forecast the future. As we are working on projects and web standard which are not currently considered by the industry, e.g.: MathML, which is a mathematic formulas description language, and is essential for teaching."
So, take a closer look on it and, why not, take part in its development.
currently Amaya integrates almost completely SVG format  and the style sheets (CSS). You will control vectorial graphs and typography!
on the other hand, as we have tested it on Windows platform, as well browsing in HTML/CSS design, Amaya has crashed when reading too many bugsy webpages, which is the case with many online webpages and could limit its use for an existant webpage debugging.
 which will make you know current errors in visited webpages
 it’s a minimum, since this project is a W3C emanation
 since version 8.2
Sur le Framablog
- Ça dégooglise pépère
- Framadate : un tuto et un openbar.
- Des parcours pédagogiques ludiques avec JLoDB
- MyPads : point de la semaine 25
- Framabookin : devenez le concurrent d’Amazon !
- Disque externe hfs en lecture seule
- Problème de couleur
- Changer la langue d'un clavier sous xubuntu
- LibreOfficePortable : décimales
- au sujet de mon netbook gdium
- framabag certificat SSL revoqué
- rendre vierge ma clé
- Soumettre une notice pour un logiciel dont on est l'auteur
- Blender - Projet Gooseberry
Juste une image
- Creative Commons BY-SA