Poster un message
4 octobre 2005, pfelelep
La 1.0rc1 vient de sortir, voici le changelog trouvé sur le forum :
Here is a preview of shouD’s new installer, with what will probably the musikCube 1.0rc1. I’d like everyone to test this out to make sure its (the installer) is working well. Please report back if you already have mC installed, and the new installer does not detect and remove it.
Most of the really annoying bugs should be squashed by now. Changes since last release :
0.92.5 - 1.0rc1
- new installer. props to insomnia.
- fixed the random icon
- fixed the path synchronization conflict resolution routine
- fixed —nographics mode for new now playing layout
- fixed balloon corruption up on very long song titles
- fixed item selection behavior while searching or renaming an item. - fixed auto capitalize for words starting with (,,[ characters
- BatchChgCaseTask.h/.cpp : 50% less stupid
- fixed Alt+T for "Tags" menu not working properly
- Always on Top shortcut key changed from Alt+T to Alt+Shift+T
- fixed Repeat Single
- added thumbs to the slider controls
- made the time slider much smoother (no longer jumps around)
- fixed weird "click to set time twice without moving mouse" bug
- ’Play Next’ changed to ’Queue as Next’ in context menus
- added File -> Online Help to take user to musikCube’s Wiki
- Tag From Filename no longer obliterates other tags in the database
- fixed slider control overdraw
- fixed WallaTu’s Tag From Filename bug
- fixed a bug in the TaskQueue
- fixed synchronization bug
- fixed a memory leak in RemoveOldTask
- fixed bug where net radio filename couldn’t be edited.
- fixed ’first track in playlist skipped’ bug
- fixed long run random bug
- fixed threading glitch where progress would start at 99%, then drop to 0% and proceed normally.
- "File not found" now displayed in tag edit dialog if the current file is missing or offline.
- revamped about box
- removed mcAmp from distribution. will be available separately.
- sqlite upgraded from 3.2.2 to 3.2.6
- taglib upgraded from 1.3.1 to 1.4
Merci de votre participation
Bien choisir son titre est très important en particulier lorsque vous lancez un nouveau message.
Juste une image
- Lepidoptera sp.
- Creative Commons BY