You already played Uno when you were a kid or with the kids. This is a freeware version of this card game written by Roux Camille (Windoz) using the Python programming language. You can play Duo against 1, 2 or 3 players controlled by the computer and it is based on most of the original game rules. The playing cards images can be sent to the author.
The gameplay is very fast - you just have to click in a card to play it or you can press one of the buttons. You can also choose the number of players and the number of cards for each player at the beginning of the game.
The project manager said:
“This is a card game that I wrote with the objective of learning Python. As a student, I can put much more effort on it, but I can guide other people to continue with the project. It would be nice to create new playing cards faces, to improve the interface (even if it’s very nice at the moment), to create a multiplayer game... I would love to see this project continuing.”
Sur le Framablog
- MyPads point de la semaine 17
- MyPads : développement, point numéro 3
- Performance artistique distribuée : un concert dans votre ordi
- La surveillance, vigile de la paix sociale au service des plus riches ?
- Surveillance n’est pas synonyme de sécurité
- Disque externe hfs en lecture seule
- Problème de couleur
- Changer la langue d'un clavier sous xubuntu
- LibreOfficePortable : décimales
- au sujet de mon netbook gdium
- framabag certificat SSL revoqué
- rendre vierge ma clé
- Soumettre une notice pour un logiciel dont on est l'auteur
- Blender - Projet Gooseberry
Juste une image
- Pennsylvania Ave - Old Post Office to the Capitol at Night
- Creative Commons BY-SA