You’ve got a webserver account online with PHP on it ?
Tired about public webmail providers as Hotmail, Yahoo, etc. and about their overwhelming ads and spam flow?
Thus why not read your email trough Squirrelmail? An agreable, easy to install, Free webmail with very usefull set of features. 
As we are lazzy, we only translate the french website:
It is not necessary to have a server with a powerful processor to make work Squirrelmail, moreover it is very easy to install and configure. Squirrelmail includes basically all the options which you have the right to wait from a communication software, including MIME support, an address book, and directory set-up to sort your e-mail.
The team original project was to be able to reach their electronic mail anywhere in the world. For that, a Web interface is ideal, since user has Internet access. After having studied several Open projects Source, we realized that we’ve got to make some modifications to get those projects fit our needs.
That’s why we decided to create our own webmail, also to amuse us (factually: we really much like PHP). The project is Open Source in order to contribute to this community which brought us so much.
What words !
Installation prerequisites are:
a Web server (Apache is the most used),
PHP 4 (at the present time version 4.2.3 is most recent),
a SMTP server (Sendmail, Postfix, Qmail...),
a IMAP server (UW, Cyrus, Courier,...),
and, if possible, Perl (for configuration ).
 a Webmail is a web interface to read and write your e-mails on internet
Sur le Framablog
- MyPads : développement, point numéro 3
- Performance artistique distribuée : un concert dans votre ordi
- La surveillance, vigile de la paix sociale au service des plus riches ?
- Surveillance n’est pas synonyme de sécurité
- Censurer un article en trollant le copyright : 25 000 $
- Disque externe hfs en lecture seule
- Problème de couleur
- Changer la langue d'un clavier sous xubuntu
- LibreOfficePortable : décimales
- au sujet de mon netbook gdium
- framabag certificat SSL revoqué
- rendre vierge ma clé
- Soumettre une notice pour un logiciel dont on est l'auteur
- Blender - Projet Gooseberry
Juste une image
- Creative Commons BY